Thursday, March 12, 2009

Brent's Appalachian Trail Journey

My friend Brent, big brother in my fraternity, is hiking the entire Appalachian Trail. He started the trek on March 9th. He bought this program called Spot Tracker that shows where he hiked and how long it took him to get there. Also, where he is currently if you want to shoot him with paint balls. You can follow his journey by going here http://brentapptrail.blogspot.com/ . The picture below shows where he has traveled. It looks like he is entering an intense part of his journey, the HOOD. hahaha. JAdams



Here is his last entry:

"well it's starting to get really cold tonight. No more sleeping in just my underwear. Andrew and his roommate pushed further today than I wanted so it looks like im on my own now. I did 9.2 miles today. My feet are in pain and one of my toe nails has turned black- im giving it another day or two until it falls off. tomorrow im only gonna do 5 miles and stay at a hostel for the night then make my way up to helen by sunday and take a day off." Brent

Good luck brent.

No comments:

Post a Comment