Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Hamburger in Jackson Hole, WY



This place is called Billy's Giant Hamburgers. It is located next to Cadillac Grill in the Square. They start cooking the burger (one half pound of freshly ground lean Beef chuck) and then move on to to the bun. They have a machine where they roll the buns in butter and then they are put on the grill. You can add whatever you want - Mushrooms, Grilled Onions, Jalapenos, Lettuce, Ketchup, Mustard, Tomatoes, Bacon, Cheese, Sweet Red Onion etc. Also served with Waffle Fries that are better than Chick-Fil-A's. Yes I said it. Everything is made from scratch and is incredible! Last time I was in Jackson Hole we went to Billy's and I had to cut up my burger because I had a metal appliance in my mouth. I made up for it during this trip. JAdams

http://www.cadillac-grille.com/Billys.html

No comments:

Post a Comment